Based on Jenkins
- New header and navigation
The new header in CloudBees Jenkins Platform includes the CloudBees Navigation, which allows you to access links to learn more about CloudBees CI, CloudBees CD/RO, and CloudBees Analytics.
For details, see Navigating the Operations Center Interface.
- Preparation for upcoming API changes in Jenkins (SDANAV-73)
Administrative monitors are retrieved by API when the alert icon is selected.
- Preparation for upcoming REST API for Administrative Monitors (SDANAV-93)
Administrative monitors are retrieved using the new REST API in Jenkins
- Buttons not working in the administrative monitors
The buttons in the administrative monitors, such as the More Info button, do not include a valid crumb in the request when they are clicked from the header.
Access the alert messages from the top of the Manage Jenkins page instead of from the administrative monitors.
- The CloudBees navigation wrongly identifies CloudBees Jenkins Platform as CloudBees Software Delivery Automation (BEE-2561)
New navigation selections for CloudBees CI and CloudBees Software Delivery Automation were incorrectly added to the CloudBees Jenkins Platform UI. The navigation will be updated in a future version.
If you would like to learn more about CloudBees Software Delivery Automation and CloudBees Analytics or CloudBees CD/RO, please contact CloudBees for assistance.