- Change the default websocket idle timeout to a default value higher than the default ping interval value (BEE-30832)
Changed the default websocket idle timeout to a default value that is higher than the default ping interval value.
- Prevalidating an invalid YAML does not update check results (BEE-32504)
The prevalidation process does not complete when a bundle with an malformed yaml file is submitted. The errors are not reflected in GitHub.
- The offline Update Center signature may expire and old versions of the product do not start up (BEE-10093)
The offline Update Center can only be updated by upgrading a trusted WAR file, giving no added security by signing the file that is inside the WAR file. The product might not start up when the certificate used to sign the JSON is no longer valid (occurs if the product had not been upgraded in a long time). The JSON embedded inside the WAR file is no longer signed.
- Duplicate Pipeline Template Catalogs in the Configuration as Code (CasC) for Controllers
jenkins.yamlfile on each instance restart (BEE-12722)
If a Pipeline Template Catalog is configured in the CasC
jenkins.yamlfile and the
idproperty is not defined, the catalog is duplicated on each instance restart and in the exported CasC configuration.
- Severe contention on io.jenkins.blueocean.rest.impl.pipeline.PipelineNodeImpl.isRestartable with large Declarative Pipelines (BEE-31789)
CloudBees recommends that you upgrade Blue Ocean if you have large Declarative Pipelines.
- Kubernetes-client upgrade to 6.x (BEE-30724)
The fabric8 Kubernetes-client has been upgraded from 6.3.1 to 6.4.1.