- Security vulnerabilities were fixed from Jenkins
The following security tickets were fixed from Jenkins:
OSS issue [SECURITY-3237, SECURITY-3238]
OSS issue [SECURITY-3246]
OSS issue [SECURITY-3265]
Refer to the CloudBees Security Advisory October 25, 2023 for more information.
- YAML file is not validated in the Default YAML field of the Configure Controller Provisioning page
On the Configure Controller Provisioning page, the YAML file is not validated when it is configured in the Default YAML field.
- Auto-update bundle version may incorrectly update the wrong bundle version if multiple
bundle.yamlfiles exist in the repository
When using "Auto-update bundle version", the wrong bundle may be updated if multiple
bundle.yamlfiles exist in the repository.
- Wrapped token file can not be deleted by the operations center
.wrappedTokenfile is inadvertently being included in the bundle by the operations center bundle retriever and giving a structural warning,
[STRUCTURE] - The following files have been detected in the bundle folder but they are not yaml files: .wrappedToken.
- Add CloudBees CI communications to the CasC Bundle Retriever
When a bundle is retrieved from the SCM there are benign warnings in the logs about communication with the operations center.
- Error when renaming an existing EC2 cloud
When the name of an existing cloud node is updated, the user receives a 404 error after selecting save. This is because the cloud page uses the cloud name as part of its URL. When the user saves the name, Jenkins sends the user to the URL with the old cloud name. Please note that all node changes are saved successfully.
- Duplicate Pipeline Template Catalogs in the Configuration as Code (CasC) for Controllers
jenkins.yamlfile on each instance restart
If a Pipeline Template Catalog is configured in the CasC
jenkins.yamlfile and the
idproperty is not defined, the catalog is duplicated on each instance restart and in the exported CasC configuration.