- Operations center sign-on (SSO) does not work for controllers connected using WebSocket transport
Operations center sign-on (SSO) is not working from controllers connected using WebSocket. An error is displayed when attempting to log in that the public key is missing. This is now resolved.
- When validating security realm Single sign-on via CloudBees Software Delivery Automation, the validation could fail with "No subject alternative DNS name found"
This issue has been resolved and the validation will now succeed.
- Duplicate Pipeline Template Catalogs in the Configuration as Code (CasC) for Controllers
jenkins.yamlfile on each instance restart
If a Pipeline Template Catalog is configured in the CasC
jenkins.yamlfile and the
idproperty is not defined, the catalog is duplicated on each instance restart and in the exported CasC configuration.
- Tree view displays stages in the wrong order and/or more than once in some cases
The tree view for in-progress builds with nested parallel steps may display some stages in the wrong order, and it may display some stages more than once.
- Validating Single Sign-On configuration with CloudBees Software Delivery Automation fails with a 302 status code
When the user tries to check the Single Sign-On configuration with CloudBees Software Delivery Automation, it would fail with a 302 status code.
- System configuration’s text field for "Send analytics events to this URL" shows a 401 status code
The System Configuration screen’s text field for "Send analytics events to this URL" would show a 401 status code even when authentication was in fact correct.