- Operations center sign-on (SSO) does not work for controllers connected using WebSocket transport
Operations center sign-on (SSO) is not working from controllers connected using WebSocket. An error is displayed when attempting to log in that the public key is missing. This is now resolved.
- When validating security realm Single sign-on via CloudBees Software Delivery Automation, the validation could fail with "No subject alternative DNS name found"
This issue has been resolved and the validation will now succeed.
- Older versions of controllers cannot start after receiving new bundle versions
When the operations center sends new bundle versions to controllers older than 2.401.1.3, the controller cannot start.
This issue does not affect controllers in version 2.401.1.3 or newer.
There are three ways to fix the issue: * Upgrade all controllers to version 2.401.1.3 or newer. * Stop configuring controllers in versions prior to 2.401.1.3 using CasC. * Install a Plugin Catalog on the operations center with a beekeeper exception to install
cloudbees-casc-server:2.5.1. The Plugin Catalog can be enabled in operations center by setting the system property
Unable to look up some credentials types
- System configuration’s text field for "Send analytics events to this URL" shows a 401 status code
The System Configuration screen’s text field for "Send analytics events to this URL" shows a 401 status code even when authentication is in fact correct.
- Validating single sign-on configuration with CloudBees Software Delivery Automation fails with a 302 status code
When the user tries to check the Single Sign-On configuration with CloudBees Software Delivery Automation, it fails with a 302 status code.
- Pipeline Explorer’s tree view displays stages in the wrong order and/or more than once in some cases
The tree view for in-progress builds with nested parallel steps may display some stages in the wrong order, and it may display some stages more than once.
- Duplicate Pipeline Template Catalogs in the Configuration as Code (CasC) for Controllers
jenkins.yamlfile on each instance restart
If a Pipeline Template Catalog is configured in the CasC
jenkins.yamlfile and the
idproperty is not defined, the catalog is duplicated on each instance restart and in the exported CasC configuration.